Monday, October 10, 2005

Learn to Love

I close my eyes and think of you,
and all these feelings, that are so true.

Before you stepped into my life,
I lived my days so full of strife.

For I never realized what I was longing for,
a listening ear, a gentle kiss and so much more.

I was so afraid to let you in,
because it had been so bad way back then.

But you began just as a good friend,
someone to share my secrets and confide in.

I saw things in you that is not in plain sight,
the more time we spent I knew it was right.

With this I want you to know,
that my feelings for you can only grow.
And as the months turn into years,
whatever you need I will always be here

Words just can't express everything
How much you mean to me
I just want to thank you most
For making my life so complete

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Faezal...

Belajarlah untuk mencintai orang sebelum awak mahu rasa dicintai....belajar dari kesilapan lalu....
Langit tak selalu nyer cerah...

secretviewer